In This Issue
- The Psychology of Concussion - How emotional and psychological aspects of concussion play an important role in recovery.
- Man’s Best Friends - Dogs and horses. With patience and time, predator and prey can become comfortable and safe in each other’s presence.
- Canadian Equestrians Who Inspired Our National Pride - Marking Canada’s 150th anniversary with profiles of equestrian athletes who have excelled on the world stage.
- Celebration of Horses Photo Contest - Album of winners from our 26th annual contest.
- Equine Eye Cancer Research - A new study of horses affected with squamous cell carcinoma has implications for human health.
- Digestive Issues in Horses (aka “Winter Diarrhea”) - Alleviating chronic diarrhea in the horse is a multifaceted issue that usually involves diet decisions.
- Winter Watering Options - How to prevent dehydration and keep the water flowing in freezing temperatures.
- Demystifying the Cranial Bones - Exploring the function of these potent puzzle pieces and the far-reaching impact of a cranial imbalance on your horse.
- Industry Products & Services
- Horse Council BC News
- Manitoba Horse Council News
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association News
- Deck the Stalls! Holiday Gifts
Buy Your Issue Here
Digital Preview Url:https://issuu.com/canadianhorsejournal/docs/cdnhorsejournal-sample-novdec17