CANADA'S EQUINE GUIDE 2017
Print and Digital Copy - Special Double Issue of Canadian Horse Journal
For the digital only copy, click here.
Canada's Horse Industry at Your Fingertips
Practical information about our horse industry, and a comprehensive source of reference covering all breeds and disciplines, for today's horse enthusiast.
In This Issue
- Queen Margaret’s School: The bond between horse and rider forges a pathway to success.
- An Education in Equines: Turn your passion into a career with horses.
- How to Take a Great Conformation Photo: The no-stress guide.
- How to Shorten a Mane with Scissors: A tidy, short, thin mane… without pulling? Yes you can!
- How to Train a Mane: Step-by-step guide to training “the mane with a mind of its own.”
- Cold Comfort: Domestic horse care and the long, cold Canadian winter.
- How to Blanket Based on Need: Is going under cover the right choice for your horse?
- How to Recognize Signs of Sugar Sensitivity: Insulin resistance and equine metabolic disease.
- How to Prevent an Iron-Copper-Zinc Imbalance: Why the balance of minerals is important.
- A Triage of Canada’s Horse Industry: The present, the future, and how do we get there from here?
- Equine Insurance: Understanding coverage; why insurers deny claims; what to do if your claim is denied.
- Horses With Jobs: Horse Help Wanted! Ten 21st century jobs.
- Pit Ponies: Ghosts of the Coal Mines.
PRODUCTS, SERVICES & EVENTS
- The Marketplace: Your comprehensive source for products, services, breeds, stallions, and more.
- Odysseo by Cavalia: A unique theatrical experience.
- Horse3: Head-Heart-Hooves.
- Manitoba Horse Council Honours Exceptional Members.
Subscribe today at our Best Available Rates! Click HERE
Buy Your Issue Here