Special Double Issue of Canadian Horse Journal
Canada's Horse Industry at Your Fingertips
Delivering practical information about our horse industry, and a comprehensive source of reference covering all breeds and disciplines, for today's horse enthusiast
2015 Features Include...
How To Horsekeeping
- 5 tasks every horse person should know how to tackle
Careers with Horsepower
Making a Living with Horses
- Exploring seven career paths that led from passion to profession.
Knowledge is Power
- Equine Guelph offfers flexible options for all horse owners
Drugs: The Dangers of Medicating
- The impact of improper use of commonly administered drugs
New Research Projects at WCVM
- Equine Cushing’s disease, septic arthritis, bacterial infections, and laminitis.
Options in Equine Insurance
- Choose the right policy for you and your horse.
How to Reduce Boarding Stress
- Written agreements help protect the rights of both horse and stable owners.
OEF and HCBC… At Your Service
- Canada’s equine federations are the hub of the horse industry.
New Approaches to Wild Horse Management
- Game-changing strategies for population control in Alberta.
The Edible Horse… What If?
- Exploring the controversial implications of thinking outside the box.
- The Marketplace – Your comprehensive source for products, services, breeds, stallions, and more
- New & Noteworthy – A collection of products and services available in Canada from horse industry businesses
Print Copy only available in Canada. For a Digital version (only $4.95), Click Here.
Order Your Print & Digital Package Here: