Canadian Horse Journal - Summer 2019
In This Issue
- Do Inflatable Air Jackets Reduce Injury? - Recent research suggests otherwise.
- Rider Weight Makes a Difference - Horses and ponies should be matched with riders of appropriate size and fitness.
- The Dream of Buying An Acreage - Does your vision of rural life reflect reality for you and your family?
- Horse Property For Sale! - A look at the legal and financial considerations for first-time buyers.
- We’re Celebrating! - Canadian Horse Journal awarded for editorial excellence.
- The Magic of Ian Millar - Reflections on a lifetime of brilliant achievement and an endless fascination with horses.
- A Morgan For Everyone - This people-pleasing breed truly is the horse that chooses you.
- Laminitis is More Common Than Previously Thought - A recent study shows that laminitis is a year-round threat and as common as colic.
- Approaches to Farrier Care and Laminitis Prevention - Farriers can play a key role in the overall health of the horse.
- Chemotherapy for Equine Lymphoma? - Study shows treatment has minimal side effects and can prolong life.
- The Well-Fed Foot - Nothing is as essential to overall hoof health as nutrition.
- An Inside Look at Joints - Exploring healthy function and the wonder of synovial joints.
- Country Homes & Acreages
- Horse Council BC News
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association News
- Celebration of Horses Photo Contest
- Products We Love
Buy Your Issue Here
Digital Preview Url:https://issuu.com/canadianhorsejournal/docs/canadianhorsejournal-sample-summer2