Canadian Horse Journal - Summer 2018
In This Issue
- Footing the Arena - Laying down an arena surface may seem simple at first, but it can be critically complex.
- Corrective Exercises for Horses - These little movements with big results yield faster and more measurable progress.
- Horsemanship with Jonathan Field - A safe trip home – the first trailer trip for a newly-weaned foal that doesn’t lead.
- Grooming at the Top - Hard-working grooms are the behind-the-scenes pit crew that keep world class horses sane and sound.
- Celebrating the Clydesdale - The gentle giants of the draft horse world come with style, intelligence, and personality.
- The Clydesdale Champion of Carp - Stan Carruthers brings to life the illustrious history of Clydesdales in Eastern Ontario.
- How to Walk a Jump Course - Preparation is the key to success – and one of the best ways to prepare to jump your course is to walk it first.
- Laminitis in Horses with Equine Metabolic Syndrome and Cushing’s Disorder - Understanding this devastating condition, and how to care for the laminitic horse.
- Therapeutic Shoeing - Today’s farriery options can provide important benefits to the horse with soundness issues.
- The Impact of Physical Trauma - A guide to supporting our horses and ourselves through injury and trauma.
- Celebration of Horses Photo Contest
- Industry Products
- Horse Council BC News
- Manitoba Horse Council News
- Country Homes & Acreages
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association News
- Book Review: The Girl on the Dancing Horse
Buy Your Issue Here