Canadian Horse Journal - Spring 2019
In This Issue
- 5 Steps of Spring Horse Care - Take steps now to make sure your horse is comfortable and happy prior to the busy summer months.
- Deadly Foal Pneumonia - A breakthrough in the hunt for a vaccine offers hope for horse lovers.
- How Often is Training Equipment Used? - Research reveals that training equipment is not used as often as some people think.
- Do Zebra Stripes Repel Flies? - Study confirms that those black and white stripes really do thwart horsefly landings.
- How Much Does Your Horse Weigh? - How to assess your horse’s body weight and condition without a scale.
- Equine Asthma - Answers to nine frequently asked questions about this common respiratory disease.
- Open the Thoracic Cage - The healthy functioning of this complex area will lead to a relaxed and happy ride.
- Building Your Dream Horse Barn - The right contractor for your barn project makes all the difference.
- Hazards on the Farm - Reduce risks by making your barn and property safer for your horses.
- On a Quest to Ride with Bison - Experiencing a piece of the past while exploring what is the bison’s home and native range.
- The Real Cuba – From the Saddle - The unique heritage, beautiful countryside, and simple lifestyle seen from the back of a native Criollo horse.
- Horse Council BC News
- Country Homes & Acreages
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association News
- Products We Love
- Manitoba Horse Council News
- Product Reviews
Buy Your Issue Here
Digital Preview Url:https://issuu.com/canadianhorsejournal/docs/cdnhorsejournal-sample-spring-2019?e=0