In This Issue
- A Country Built By Horse Power - The powerful role horses played in the development of Canada.
- BC’s 2017 Wildfire Season the Worse on Record - More than 1,200 fires, over 1 million hectares burned, 6,000 horses evacuated… How are horse people coping?
- Saddle Fit – English vs Western - How does saddle fit vary from one discipline to another?
- Walk, Trot… BUCK! - A step-by-step guide to a balanced canter departure.
- Unravelling the Mysteries of the Pre-Purchase Exam - Alleviate tensions leading up to the big day by knowing what to expect.
- The Scoop on Supplements - A growing number of horse owners are choosing supplements to augment their animals’ well-being.
- Hay, Haylage, and Silage – What’s the Difference? - Know the facts when choosing conserved forage for your horse.
- 8 Ways to Survive the Emotional Roller Coaster of Having an Injured Horse - Help your horse thrive during downtime and keep your own frustrations at bay.
- Celebration of Horses Photo Contest
- Horse Council BC News
- Manitoba Horse Council News
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association News
- New & Noteworthy Products
- Book Review: Spirit of the Horse by William Shatner
Buy Your Issue Here
Digital Preview Url:https://issuu.com/canadianhorsejournal/docs/chj-sample-septoct2017