In This Issue
- Spring Conditioning - Where and how to start, and a 12-week workout schedule to recondition your horse after downtime.
- Breathe Right for Better Riding - More effective breathing can give you more stamina, more control, and greater confidence in the saddle.
- Inside Your Horse Trailer: From Your Horse’s Perspective - How going down the road looks and sounds through the eyes and ears of a horse.
- 550 Kilometres on the Trans Canada Trail - One woman, one horse, and 550 kms over and through the trestles, tunnels, mountains, and valleys of Southern BC.
- Riding Above the Clouds: My Ecuador Expedition - Horseback trekking on a gaited Criollo through the Ecuadorian Andes.
- #MeToo In The Horse Industry - The horse industry joins the worldwide conversation calling for gender equality, respect, and safe places.
- Spring Horse Health Checkup - With the new riding season about to begin, now is the perfect time to give your horse a head-to-hooves health review.
- Are You Feeding Enough Vitamin E? Understanding the role of this important vitamin in the equine diet.
- How to Spill the Beans - Six steps to the care and cleaning of your male horse’s undercarriage.
- Industry Products & Services
- Horse Council BC News
- Manitoba Horse Council News
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association News
Buy Your Issue Here
Digital Preview Url:https://issuu.com/canadianhorsejournal/docs/cdnhorsejournal-sample-spring-2018