In This Issue
- Featuring the University of Saskatchewan's Horse Health Lines, from the Western College of Veterinary Medicine (Western Canada copies)
- CLICK HERE for the SPRING 2018 ONLINE EDITION of Horse Health Lines
- Design a Better Horse Stall - Key features include comfort for the horse, convenience for the handler, and safety for both.
- Moving Sideways, or Moving Mindfully? - Why and when to introduce your horse to lateral work.
- Pushy Horses, with Jonathan Field - Turn pushy horses around with three simple lessons.
- Divergent Theories on Saddle Fitting - Learn how a properly-fitted saddle can help your horse develop correctly and become stronger.
- Winding Through Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park - A memorable ride through hoodoos, coulees, rock art, and rattlesnakes in southern Alberta.
- How to Shop for a Horse - A step-by-step guide to help you find the horse of your dreams.
- Equine Sports Medicine: New Ways to Heal - From elite competitors to weekend trail partners, any riding horse can benefit from the latest advances in equine sports medicine.
- Equine Metabolic Syndrome: Diagnosis and Management - How to help the horse with EMS, and the complicating factors of Equine Cushing’s Disease.
- Defying Age - Good management is crucial to keeping the senior performance horse in top form.
- Getting Ahead of Strangles - Managing this challenging bacterial disease calls for stringent controls and extraordinary biosecurity protocols.
- Celebration of Horses Photo Contest
- Horse Council BC News
- Manitoba Horse Council News
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association News
- Industry Products
Buy Your Issue Here