CANADA'S EQUINE GUIDE 2019
Print and Digital Copy - Special Double Issue of Canadian Horse Journal
Canada's Horse Industry at Your Fingertips
Practical information about our horse industry, and a comprehensive source of reference covering all breeds and disciplines, for today's horse enthusiast.
In This Issue
Research Roundup - The latest horse industry research from around the globe:
- A revolutionary treatment for OCD in horses.
- Hope for horses with laminitis.
- Intense exercise can be hazardous to horses.
- Are we training our horses more than necessary?
- Why donkeys feel the cold.
- Do horses have ancient, hidden toes?
- Equine vision research to influence jump colour.
- A new approach to worm control.
Reviving Ancient Skills - 7 Burgeoning Horse Sports That Stoke Riders’ Passions
Winds of Change Are Blowing Through Canada’s Horse Industry - Our industry contributes to Canada’s economy and quality of life – but are we prepared for the future?
Southlands Riding Club - A visit to Vancouver’s unique equestrian community just 15 minutes from downtown.
Ya Ha Tinda - The Canadian Government’s only working horse ranch celebrates 100 years on the mountain prairie.
HOW TO Horsekeeping - Guidelines and step-by-step instructions to help you improve your horsekeeping skills and confidence:
- How To Keep Horses Affordable
- How to Budget Horse Expenses
- How to Fit a Bit
- How to Set Poles for Flatwork
- How to Define Attainable Goals
Subscribe today at our Best Available Rates! Click HERE
Buy Your Issue Here