In This Issue
- Canada’s Top-Placed Olympic 3-Day Event Riders - Five top-placed eventers reflect on their experiences and share their inspiring stories.
- The Spanish Mustang - How a little imported cavalry horse changed world history.
- Workouts at the Walk - Try these purposeful walk routines for productive winter schooling.
- Horsemanship with Jonathan Field - Prepare your young horse for a lifetime of confidence and safety in the horse trailer.
- Make Me Worthy of My Horse - Trust, respect, and the meaning of true horsemanship.
- Celebration of Horses Photo Contest - Album of winners from our 27th annual contest.
- The Equine Nervous System - When things go wrong, early diagnosis and treatment give your horse the best chance of recovery.
- Mealtimes Matter - The importance of timing when feeding working horses.
- What’s in the Feed Bag? - How to better utilize the information your feed tag provides.
- Country Homes & Acreages
- Equine Industry Symposium 2018
- Horse Council BC News
- Manitoba Horse Council News
- Products We Love
- Book Reviews
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association News
Buy Your Issue Here
Digital Preview Url:https://issuu.com/canadianhorsejournal/docs/cdnhorsejrnl-sample-winter-2018?e=0