In This Issue
- After the Ride: A look back at The Veterans Ride Across Canada.
- The 8 Second Dance: Understanding the psychology of the bull rider.
- The Mystery of Sable Island's Growing Horse Population
- Drugs in My Tack Box: Avoiding an inadvertent positive test
- The Golden Years: Common conditions and challenges of the older horse.
- Senior Horses Aging Gracefully
- Feeding to Body Condition
- Propionic Acid-Treated Hay
- A New Take on Hoof Care
- Horse Health Lines, 16-page Supplement from WCVM (Western Canada copies)
RIDING & TRAINING
- Equine Physiology & Fitness: Exercises and routines to reprogram dysfunctional movement.
- Celebration of Horses Photo Contest
- Horse Industry Products
- Book Reviews
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association News
- News from Horse Council BC
Subscribe today at our Best Available Rates! Click HERE
Digital Preview Url:https://issuu.com/canadianhorsejournal/docs/cdnhorsejrnl-sample-sepoct2016