In This Issue
- The Horse from Palouse River - And the story of BC Appaloosa Centre
- Guide to Hiring the Right Horse Hauler: Tips from a fellow hauler when choosing transport for your precious equine cargo.
- Crossing the Continental Divide: A three-week pack trip following a remote route over the Canadian Rockies.
- The Wonders of Waterton: Exploring wonderful Waterton Lakes National Park
- Wild Deuce Women’s Retreat: Five days of relaxation, camaraderie, and spectacular scenery
- Regenerative Medicine: New technologies hold promise for improved treatment of musculoskeletal injuries in horses.
- Self-Mutilation in Horses: Understanding and helping the horse with this stereotypic behaviour.
- Colostrum: This superfood isn’t just for newborn foals!
- Breeding Your Mare: Make the journey go more smoothly, especially for first-time breeders.
- Horse Health Lines: 16-page Supplement from WCVM (Western Canada copies).
PRODUCTS, SERVICES & EVENTS
- Horse Council BC News
- New & Noteworthy Products & Reviews
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association News
- Manitoba Horse Council News
Buy Your Issue Here
Digital Preview Url:http://issuu.com/canadianhorsejournal/docs/canadianhorsejournal-sample-marapr2