The POG Destroys Tough Odours – Horse & Pet Owners Love It!
The POG is a safe and powerful way to naturally destroy viruses and odour-causing bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals, deodorizers, or cleansers.
The POG does not mask odours, it gets rid of odour-causing bacteria and viruses in the air using naturally occurring molecules to completely destroy odours at the source.
A POG works effectively in almost any type of situation, leaving only a fresh and clean scent, similar to the freshness of the air after a thunderstorm.
The POG is about the size of a pound of butter and functions on a self-timer: one hour and three hours. It has an eight-hour battery life and is rechargeable using a mobile USB charger. Simply place the POG anywhere to naturally purify and destroy airborne bacteria and on surfaces, especially in places that require complete disinfecting. It kills 98.99% of airborne and surface staph bacteria, fungi, yeast, mold and mildew.
Use it for pet odours and kitty litter boxes, household smells, barns and stables, tack and boot rooms, sports bags, trailers and living quarters, stinky horse blankets and wraps, stale smoke, stuffy storage areas, and much more. The POG will neutralize even the tough odours that come from trash and compost.
Trust the POG to get the stink out!
For more information, visit www.strathconaventures.com.
This profile was originally published in the Summer 2018 issue of Canadian Horse Journal.
Photos courtesy of Strathcona Ventures