HORSEJournals.com and its existing and future content in entirety, is administered by Horse Community Journals Inc – herein “we” “our” “us” “HORSEJournals.com” “HCJI” - and hosted/maintained by DPG Associates Website Design - www.dpgassociates.com – “herein DPG.”
By contributing to “user-generated content” on HORSEJournals.com, including but not exclusive to the HORSEJournals.com Forum, comments on articles, blogs, news, as well as submitting/contributing to the HORSEJournals.com Marketplace Online Listings (items for sale, business, stable, coach, trailer, and all other listing types), and applying to all existing and future content that does and will exist on HORSEJournals.com, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use the any of the aforementioned user-generated content.
It is your – the user’s – responsibility to review these terms on a regular basis, and agree to be legally bound to any revisions/modifications/additions to these terms that can and may be made.
As a user, your account registration must include your true (real) name – first and last – as well as a valid email address, and you are responsible for any and all updates to this information if changes are applicable. If you have not provided your true name or email, please visit the Edit tab in “My Account” - http://www.horsejournals.com/user/- while you are logged in. If you do not provide the aforementioned information regarding your account, it will be deactivated and you will need to re-register correctly. We will regularly review user accounts to ensure their information follows these guidelines.
As a participant in “user-generated content” on HORSEJournals.com, it is your responsibility review and follow the rules and etiquette below, in their entirety.
Moderators and administrators are selected by HCJI and reserve the right to delete inappropriate user-generated content, as well as help users with any questions or concerns, and handle difficult situations appropriately. They have the privilege to delete posts, and de-activate users who are not adhering to the “user-generated content” rules and etiquette.
Moderators can be identified by their user name, which will be followed by a “- M.” For example “thebarn – M.”
Information and photos posted may not be reproduced without written permission from HCJI. HCJI reserves the right to re-publish user-submitted photos, videos, and posts, on HORSEJournals.com, and elsewhere as determined by the publisher.
Disclaimer: The questions and answers posted by users and moderators/administrators on HORSEJournals.com are for educational purposes only. Please always consult with your own veterinarian or specialist when making decisions about your horse's welfare.
HCJI and DPG Associates will not be held liable for any information posted on HORSEJournals.com. This information is not to be used to make important decisions about the care of your horse or replace a certified veterinarian's opinion.
1. No posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or potentially illegal material. This includes specifying/naming an individual or business when posting negative or critical comments. Should others be interested in learning the details of the individual or business mentioned, they should do so through email or Private Message.
2. User-generated content on HORSEJournals.com is intended for adults, 18 or older.
3. Treat other users and moderators with respect – negative comments are not acceptable. Opinions are welcome, but in a respectful, kind manner.
4. HORSEJournals.com is a public website, so please ensure the content you are posting is appropriate for all ages.
5. Banned users: You may not create a new account if you have been banned from the forum. You may not post on behalf of users who have been temporarily or permanently banned. If you are no longer permitted to have an account on the forum, other users may not post on your behalf or give out their login information. If you have trouble accessing your current account and don't know why, please email us.
6. You may not use the forum to make solicitations of any kind. This includes using the forum to solicit charitable donations or sell products, services, and/or horses. Do not use the forum to promote your business, charitable activities or other website, please purchase an Online Listing.
7. If you have a problem with someone on the forum, or anything else forum related, contact a moderator or administrator. Do not post about it on the board or try to involve other users.
8. Please try to incorporate proper grammar and punctuation, and limit your use of abbreviated common anagrams and other terms, such as LOL, TTYL, etc.